• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ATC Frog

Wife and I are 5 episodes into Tiger King. Looking forward to finishing the last 2 tomorrow night.

the whole thing has just been entirely wheels off the entire time, but in a “train wreck but can’t look away” style.

Purp

So I did the Google on Tiger King just now. I don't have the Netflix so I won't watch it. Seems very bizarre, though. What led to the instant popularity on this show? Has a sort of Honey BooBoo meets Dog the Bounty Hunter kind of trailer trash ridiculousness feel to it. Wouldn't have piqued my interest if you reprobates hadn't been joking about it.

Ron Swanson

Anyone remember getting the monthly HBO guide in the mail and flipping to the full listings in the back and searching for movies with BN, N, or SSC?
giphy.gif

So I did the Google on Tiger King just now. I don't have the Netflix so I won't watch it. Seems very bizarre, though. What led to the instant popularity on this show? Has a sort of Honey BooBoo meets Dog the Bounty Hunter kind of trailer trash ridiculousness feel to it. Wouldn't have piqued my interest if you reprobates hadn't been joking about it.

It was released right when the quarantine began so the timing was perfect for millions of people to see it.