• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Mean Purple

Alexandra-Daddario:-Nomis-Premiere--16.jpg
She's got … talent.

Frog-in-law1995

Just got Disney plus. Surprised to see it has some older movies I can’t find on other streaming services. Watched Splash yesterday for the first time in forever. And The Mandalorian seems like a pretty good series after two episodes. Stars the Hispanic DEA guy from Narcos.

Eight

Just got Disney plus. Surprised to see it has some older movies I can’t find on other streaming services. Watched Splash yesterday for the first time in forever. And The Mandalorian seems like a pretty good series after two episodes. Stars the Hispanic DEA guy from Narcos.

what about the computer that wore tennis shoes or world's greatest athlete?

back when disney made real movies.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Giving some consideration to temporarily departing from the placid water of the Gulf to do some feral hog

hunting on wooded acreage I have in Grimes County.
Had some luck two weeks ago getting a goodly bit of .308 ammo in. The piggies get no rest...

HG73

Giving some consideration to temporarily departing from the placid water of the Gulf to do some feral hog

hunting on wooded acreage I have in Grimes County.
I understand that there is no season or limit on feral hogs. Guy who works for me hunts them with night vision and automatic weapons. Looks like fun to me.

HG73

I’m a voracious watcher of streaming and have already watched a bunch of shows. Someone recommended “Bosch” on prime. It’s a pretty decent murder/cop drama but best of all there are 6 seasons, virtually 60 hours already loaded.
Wife loves Bosch. Solid show. But Harry is kind of a disagreeable sort.