• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

Eight

I've purposely avoided 3. The podcast guys all mention how bad she was and that the role was supposedly supposed to go to Winona Ryder. I'd also have a hard time watching that without Duvall in it.

the easy target is sofia,but the story really isn't very good and pacino had started to become a caricature at this point in his career.

Eight

apparently borussia dortmund is going to start training in groups of 2 tomorrow to make sure they are complying with restrictions in germany

stbrab

I’m a voracious watcher of streaming and have already watched a bunch of shows. Someone recommended “Bosch” on prime. It’s a pretty decent murder/cop drama but best of all there are 6 seasons, virtually 60 hours already loaded.
Yes, excellent series. The new season is supposed to be out in April.

My wife and I have started watching Poldark on Amazon Prime. We're into the 2nd season...it's excellent.

HToady

Yes, excellent series. The new season is supposed to be out in April.

My wife and I have started watching Poldark on Amazon Prime. We're into the 2nd season...it's excellent.
Ha. We're on the same wave length....watched Poldark in realtime, There's a few days of watching there too...

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I’m a voracious watcher of streaming and have already watched a bunch of shows. Someone recommended “Bosch” on prime. It’s a pretty decent murder/cop drama but best of all there are 6 seasons, virtually 60 hours already loaded.
Might I recommend the books, written by Michael Connelly. There's a slew of them, and having read damned near all of them over the years, I have to say that the actor chosen to play Harry Bosch is simply perfect for the role. Titus Welliver also reads the Audible tracks for the books.

If you have not already seen it, True Detective with Matthew McConaghey and Woody Harrelson was excellent.

stbrab

Might I recommend the books, written by Michael Connelly. There's a slew of them, and having read damned near all of them over the years, I have to say that the actor chosen to play Harry Bosch is simply perfect for the role. Titus Welliver also reads the Audible tracks for the books.

If you have not already seen it, True Detective with Matthew McConaghey and Woody Harrelson was excellent.
Agree. The books are excellent...as is True Detective.

JugbandFrog

As is a one, um, young lady...

Ron Swanson

you know the rule
Alexandra-Daddario:-Nomis-Premiere--16.jpg