• The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Now I just got an interesting email DFW Pressbox letting me know my subscription is up for renewal for $25. I’m guessing it’s some auto triggered thing. I would hope it not some backhanded attempt to see if people ignore it auto charge you.

tcudoc

Now I just got an interesting email DFW Pressbox letting me know my subscription is up for renewal for $25. I’m guessing it’s some auto triggered thing. I would hope it not some backhanded attempt to see if people ignore it auto charge you.
giphy.gif

Pharm Frog

Press Box DFW
Hi xxxxxxxxx,

Your Annual Plan subscription will automatically renew on Mar 30, 2020. We will charge your credit card ending in xxxx for $25.00.

To cancel your subscription or update your credit card please visit your account page by clicking below

It wasn't easy to turn off the auto-subscription but I managed to do it by finding the renewal email and using that link. Never could quite figure out how to get into my "account" from the content website

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
It wasn't easy to turn off the auto-subscription but I managed to do it by finding the renewal email and using that link. Never could quite figure out how to get into my "account" from the content website

I’m about half tempted to see what happens if I don’t do anything to see if Gil still has finger the pulse of this...

Morado Muerte

Looks like he was on vacation in Switzerland a couple weeks ago.... (hope the image comes through)

Attachments

• B956A882-DF43-40F4-B9E5-14FE5BAA82AC.jpeg
    B956A882-DF43-40F4-B9E5-14FE5BAA82AC.jpeg
    250.4 KB · Views: 113