• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

Well the name alone should get him an offer

JJ Henry WR 5-10/155 McKinney North offers include Baylor and SMU as a junior 76 receptions - 1400+ receiving yards - 1500 all-purpose yards - 18 touchdowns (2 rushing)

2themax

Well the name alone should get him an offer

JJ Henry WR 5-10/155 McKinney North offers include Baylor and SMU as a junior 76 receptions - 1400+ receiving yards - 1500 all-purpose yards - 18 touchdowns (2 rushing)

Similar style to Tyreek Hill.
He makes it look so easy.

Atomic Frawg

It's all good that more and more we are in the final selection of athletes along with schools like Ohio State, LSU, USC, and the like, but I hope we get to be the bride instead of the bridesmaid sooner than later.

Froggish

It's all good that more and more we are in the final selection of athletes along with schools like Ohio State, LSU, USC, and the like, but I hope we get to be the bride instead of the bridesmaid sooner than later.

We are going to be the bridesmaid 9 times out of 10..All those schools you mentioned have significant alumni and exposure advantages. We are recruiting better every year. It’s only a matter of time until we start landing consistently in the top 25 classes.

nwlafrog

We are going to be the bridesmaid 9 times out of 10..All those schools you mentioned have significant alumni and exposure advantages. We are recruiting better every year. It’s only a matter of time until we start landing consistently in the top 25 classes.

currently at 31. Only UT and OU above us in B12 recruiting.

Froggish

currently at 31. Only UT and OU above us in B12 recruiting.
Seems to be a fair amount of people who believe once you get outside the top 15 classes there really isn’t any appreciable talent difference in the schools ranked 16-40. At those schools Development plays a huge roll and is more a determining factor of success than talent itself. Consider TCUs recent successes and failures and that probably right.

I don’t believe a class ranked 18 last year is much if any bette then ours at 31..