• The KillerFrogs

Emergency Orders By County

Double V

I live in northern Johnson, less than a quarter mile outside Tarrant. I have been quarantined at home since the 19th. Because of my age and a health issue, I am in the High Risk group. My Doc, employer, Mrs. 4Oaks and 4Oaks children said it would be better if I hunker down at home. So, here I am at 4Oaks Villa. My employer is deemed Essential (?), so the are open on a limited basis. I was running low on prescribed meds, and I needed go to my pharmacy on Bryant Irvin near my employer. So, Mrs. 4Oaks and I made the trip down the Chisholm, and I was surprised what I saw. There were people everywhere. Lawn care guys on mowers, road crews working, car wash open, dry cleaners, insurance agencies, low T centers, Salvation Army drop off and more open and conducting business. The only thing I saw closed were gyms and sit down restaurants.
I drove by Target, and the parking lot looked like it was the Christmas shopping season. It seems like NO ONE IS TAKING THIS VIRUS OR THESE ORDERS SERIOUSLY!! If this [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] is as bad as they say it is (I have no doubt that it is), we haven’t seen anything yet. I really wonder who is being played as a Sucker here...me or the scheisss falling all over each other in the business that are supposed to be closed, but are still open?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!
Neither. As someone in a high risk group, you SHOULD quarantine yourself. You'd be foolish not to. Also, nobody should have their freedom/liberty trampled upon. Those two ideas are NOT mutually exclusive.

Also, not sure who "they" are. No, it is not as bad as some are saying, but worse than others.

Eight

Dallas officials have ordered Steel to self quarantine. Not because of the virus, but just on general principals.

once again dallas government does a half ass job.

if they were truly worried about the greater good they would have ordered steel not to reproduce before he released the steel spawn upon the world

an army of steel minion. shudder to think about the carnage

Last edited:

Spike

once again dallas government does a half ass job.

if they were truly worried about the greater good they would have ordered steel not to reproduce before he released the steel spawn upon the world

an army of steel minion. shudder to think about the carnage

Too late. There are 6 that we know of. Let us take a minute to pray.

Latest posts