• The KillerFrogs

What are you watching since COVID19 shut down live sports?

stbrab

Just finished with The Expanse on Amazon Prime. It's a futuristic sci-fy series. It's excellent.

Also watched The Outlaw Josey Wales last night with my son. You can't go wrong with Clint. Some of the best one liners ever in that movie.

Bizarro Frog

How great would it be if TCU, ESPN, YouTube or someone like that were to have all of TCU's greatest games or victories in one place to select from or subscribe too. I have been watching on them on YouTube via the Fire TV Stick but I would pay to just stream that stuff all day long.

Atomic Frawg

How great would it be if TCU, ESPN, YouTube or someone like that were to have all of TCU's greatest games or victories in one place to select from or subscribe too. I have been watching on them on YouTube via the Fire TV Stick but I would pay to just stream that stuff all day long.
You find the Hurricane Ike game against Stanford?

Mean Purple

So Jimmy Buffett is running replays of concerts. (he usually runs broadcasts of his Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday tour shows.) Calling it the Cabin Fever Virtual Tour. Starting tomorrow night.

In addition to listening via his radiomargaritaville web/sxm, he is showing the replays through the website's tv channel.

Will give it a listen. Fellow Frog sent the info to some folks.
April 1st broadcast looks interesting. From 2014 in Fort Worth.

https://www.margaritaville.tv/schedule

West Coast Johnny

Tiger King
AAAABYjI3IGWp6ZG81rxU5Cd-iX_aTvVL9WG7bA90_LXZrwSlCBqVe0QQVG2ZT1NC2LUX7FyClUEnMxpMlY7sBnRI3oNPYzu-1280x550.jpg

Bizarro Frog

Next up - recommended military movies:
Band of Brothers
Where Eagles Dare
Battle of Britain
Black Hawk Down
Behind Enemy Lines
Braveheart
Charlie Wilson’s War
Commando
Crimson Tide
A Few Good Men
Heartbreak Ridge
Full Metal Jacket (first half)
Gladiator
Glory
Hunt for Red October
King Arthur
Last Samurai
Patriot
Patton
Peacemaker
The Right Stuff
Zero Dark Thirty
Force 10 From Navarone
Guns of Navarone

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Turner Classic Movie Channel (TCM) is loading their schedule with great movies.

This week all of Steve McQueen's movies (started with Bullitt on Sunday); lots of Navy-themed war movies all this week...with Dr Strangelove thrown into the mix.

And, John Wayne classics thrown in ("The Quiet Man")