• The KillerFrogs

Feron Hunt goin pro

tcudoc

Well hopefully he wrote a letter to his fans at whichever school he attends and thanked coach whatshisname and talked about how he discussed this with his family in wherever he is from and stated he is taking his talents to the next level in whatever sport he plays.
Please respect his decision...

Ron Swanson

Seen on the twitters
giphy.gif

flyfishingfrog

isn't he a basketball player? so the reality is in a typical year he could be just getting an evaluation from scouts and then decide to return before the draft. Not sure how that will work this year obviously - but I assume the same way, he just may not be able to workout for anyone and the eval would be off his film only.

Eight

where? not where he played in college, but where is he going?
Literally never heard of him before seeing this thread.

committed to play for tcu in the class with archie, davis and alok

he flipped to smu and the frogs went and signed as russ barlow to fill the slot . guess smu got the better end of that deal as he was good for 11 pts and 6 rbs from the 4, but unless he is declaring to play for ice cube's big 3 i am not why he made the move if he didn't flunk out of smu.

MTfrog5

where? not where he played in college, but where is he going?

committed to play for tcu in the class with archie, davis and alok

he flipped to smu and the frogs went and signed as russ barlow to fill the slot . guess smu got the better end of that deal as he was good for 11 pts and 6 rbs from the 4, but unless he is declaring to play for ice cube's big 3 i am not why he made the move if he didn't flunk out of smu.
Isn’t he the spot that Archie took?

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
possible, hunt made as big an impact on the program as much as barlow and archie and it is somewhat fitting now that not only is that class done at tcu, but they have double up elsewhere
This is why I have no interest in recruiting classes. Show me something on the floor/field.