• The KillerFrogs

Season ticket payment plan

31e0ed74aaa590060276cba54ac39293.gif

FOUR MONTH PAYMENT PLAN TO HELP EXTEND THE DEADLINE!

With recent events surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the season ticket and parking renewal deadline for the 2020 football season has been moved to Friday, April 17.

Along with the extension, a new four-month payment plan has been introduced. This payment plan will give fans the flexibility of being able to secure their seats but won’t require them to make full payment toward their balance on the April 17 deadline.

To enroll in the payment plan, please log into your online season ticket renewal account prior to April 17. Near the bottom of your renewal screen will be a drop down button to select either “full payment” or “4 month payment plan” option. All future payments during this plan will automatically be charged to the same credit card.

1. Now until April 17 deadline - enroll and make initial 25% first payment
2. May 17 - second 25% payment (automatically deducted)
3. June 17 - third 25% payment (automatically deducted)
4. July 17 - final 25% payment (automatically deducted)

Issues renewing online? Watch a video tutorial at gofrogs.com/ticketrenewal to help walk you through the process. Or call the TCU Athletics Ticket Office at 817-257-3764. Standard business hours are Monday to Friday 8:00AM to 5:00PM.

For more information about the ongoing developments with TCU and COVID-19, please visit https://www.tcu.edu/coronavirus.

Go Frogs!

RENEW TODAY

They should have been doing this for years. I typically operate at a substantial loss in the first part of the year and then by mid May it's smooth sailing. Year after year they kept moving the date up and finally I had enough and didn't renew last year. There were several reasons but that was one of them.

Yeah that bothered me too. They kept raising the prices and donations AND moving the date forward.

HFrog12

Yep I had already paid so I guess what's done is done. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If this season get's cancelled or postponed how do they reimburse ticket holders. Let's hope to our dear lord that it doesn't come to that.

Moose Stuff

Yep I had already paid so I guess what's done is done. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. If this season get's cancelled or postponed how do they reimburse ticket holders. Let's hope to our dear lord that it doesn't come to that.

If this season gets cancelled you will find that getting reimbursed for your tickets will be EXTREMELY low on the list of things you're worried about come September.

Eight

If this season gets cancelled you will find that getting reimbursed for your tickets will be EXTREMELY low on the list of things you're worried about come September.

the question i have for the ncaa and the various pro leagues is what will be the acceptable level of exposure to the virus before they return to play

tcumaniac

TCU Baseball season ticket holders were all given the option to either receive a credit, a refund, or donate the cost of tickets to the Frog Club for priority points.

Hard to see that being a feasible option for football. As already mentioned, I imagine best they could do is apply a credit. However, the same problem will ultimately arise in 2021 when everyone is using their credit to pay for seats.

I think there's a 10% to 15% chance we get to watch college football this fall. Hope like hell I'm wrong.