• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Had a great “told you so” moment earlier. The grinder I bought to make sausage with my brisket and rib trimmings - the same grinder she complained for weeks about not having room for - just turned 6 pounds of cheap eye of round roasts into nearly 6 pounds of 90/10 ground beef she needs for recipes the next couple of weeks, and which every store within 30 miles seems to be completely out of. And the vacuum sealer she also complained about not having room for just sealed them into 1 pound packages for the freezer. Yahtzee. Bring on a quarantine. I’m gonna Bear Grylls this thing.
Don’t pee on your grindings.

Eight

anyone who is a fan, bosch will be released on amazon on april 17th and supposedly there will be one more final season if the world survives

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Had a great “told you so” moment earlier. The grinder I bought to make sausage with my brisket and rib trimmings - the same grinder she complained for weeks about not having room for - just turned 6 pounds of cheap eye of round roasts into nearly 6 pounds of 90/10 ground beef she needs for recipes the next couple of weeks, and which every store within 30 miles seems to be completely out of. And the vacuum sealer she also complained about not having room for just sealed them into 1 pound packages for the freezer. Yahtzee. Bring on a quarantine. I’m gonna Bear Grylls this thing.

You might want to google "Lorena Bobbitt" before you utter the words "I told you so" within earshot of your spousal unit.

HFrog1999

https://reddit.app.link/RNKsi6iY44

My son’s latest viral reddit.
The comments are always funny.

giphy.gif

PurpleBlood87

Sorry I can't remember if it was in this thread but there was talk about Dianne Lane and then someone mentioned Erin Gray as their 80s crush.

I present a movie that features both along with the recently passed Kenny Rogers.

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

Last edited:

Frog-in-law1995

And I missed the mention of Anthony Michael Hall (or really, the entire movie, as I didn't click on the video) in Phormer's post.

Chuck Woolley plays a race announcer at the end, too. Fort Worth’s Barry Corbin is the sheriff, and the guy who plays Turk later “played” Bernie in weekend at Bernie’s.

Eight

Still pissed he didn’t win the Oscar for his portrayal of Bernie.

peace, when you are talking about the greatest movie bernies of all time there is only one choice:

bernie-5_bernie_courtesy-of-millennium-entertainment_rgb-f4885ed331fb7c62ac968032af52509a38db1f44-s800-c85.jpg

i will say if you have not ever seen the movie bernie during this time of social distancing do yourself a favor simply for the extras in the movie who are from deep, deeeeeeep east texas,