• The KillerFrogs

The CDC Replacement Masks for N95

LeagueCityFrog

I'm TCU alum and own a medical device distributorship in Houston and am a regular TCU sports poster on here. One of our suppliers is contracted with the US government and they are now providing critical infrastructure industry and medical hospitals the CDC replacement for the N95 masks. If your company is in the critical infrastructure or medical industry and are of need of these masks, please feel free to hit me up on direct message on here and I'll forward you the information I was emailed about these CDC replacement masks.

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Is this the replacement?

image-6-214x300.png

frogs9497

I am TCU alum and own a medical device distributorship in Houston and am a regular TCU sports poster on here. One of our suppliers is contracted with the US government and they are now providing critical infrastructure industry and medical hospitals the CDC replacement for the N95 masks. If your company is in the critical infrastructure or medical industry and are of need of these masks, please feel free to hit me up on direct message on here and I'll forward you the information I was emailed about these CDC replacement masks.

Go Frogs!

Medstar in DFW is supposedly in need of masks ASAP.

Armadillo

I am TCU alum and own a medical device distributorship in Houston and am a regular TCU sports poster on here. One of our suppliers is contracted with the US government and they are now providing critical infrastructure industry and medical hospitals the CDC replacement for the N95 masks. If your company is in the critical infrastructure or medical industry and are of need of these masks, please feel free to hit me up on direct message on here and I'll forward you the information I was emailed about these CDC replacement masks.

Go Frogs!

Thanks LCF. My business, while not considered critical during normal times, will be deemed ESSENTIAL if there is a lock down or shelter in place order here in Texas. I will be open no open what. I handle a lot of cash and credit cards. I could use all the help I can get but masks won't help me. So I hope you can get those into the right hands for the right people. Here's to hoping I can find some hand sanitizer soon! Thank god I have plenty of hand soap! Stay safe everyone.

PhillyFrog

I'm TCU alum and own a medical device distributorship in Houston and am a regular TCU sports poster on here. One of our suppliers is contracted with the US government and they are now providing critical infrastructure industry and medical hospitals the CDC replacement for the N95 masks. If your company is in the critical infrastructure or medical industry and are of need of these masks, please feel free to hit me up on direct message on here and I'll forward you the information I was emailed about these CDC replacement masks.

Go Frogs!

Hiya.

Question: Can you say the NIOSH product classification for those replacement masks?

Thanks in advance.

Philly