• The KillerFrogs

OT - Can't get a drink, best place to grab eats?

GenXFrog

So, Fort Worth just bowed to pressure and forced all my favorite pubs and restaurants to close.

Not interested in debating the decision. It is what it is.

What I am interested in, is recommendations for quality restaurants providing curbside pickup (or deliver) with food that makes the travel home well. Think $$, $$$, not Whataburger vs. In And Out.

If you'd kindly share your experiences in this new normal, it'd be much appreciated.

frogs9497

Got an email from B&B Butchers and Michael's Cuisine about their curbside services. Can't go wrong with either, unless of course you end up with the corona.

Frog-in-law1995

So, Fort Worth just bowed to pressure and forced all my favorite pubs and restaurants to close.

Not interested in debating the decision. It is what it is.

What I am interested in, is recommendations for quality restaurants providing curbside pickup (or deliver) with food that makes the travel home well. Think $$, $$$, not Whataburger vs. In And Out.

If you'd kindly share your experiences in this new normal, it'd be much appreciated.

You’ve never ordered food to go from a restaurant?

Frog-in-law1995

Certainly. Thai, Sushi, Chinese.

Never ordered steaks or seafood though.

Pardon my ignorance.

What's your experience with ordering fine dining to go been?

Don’t eat seafood. Never even thought about ordering a steak to go before. Do they even do that normally? Can’t imagine that would be any good.

GenXFrog

Don’t eat seafood. Never even thought about ordering a steak to go before. Do they even do that normally? Can’t imagine that would be any good.

Always happy to do the family meals cooked at home and routine takeout. Before Betsy's order, I never contemplated having to order fine dining to go. Yes, I do like to treat myself and my family occasionally. I am interested in others experiences. Obviously, you are not.

Are you doing a bit, here?

Frog-in-law1995

Always happy to do the family meals cooked at home and routine takeout. Before Betsy's order, I never contemplated having to order fine dining to go before. Yes, I do like to treat myself and my family occasionally. I am interested in others experiences. Obviously, you are not.

Are you doing a bit, here?

Huh? No, was offering my opinion that I don’t think steak to go would be very good by the time you got it home. I think we’re all pretty much in the same boat when it comes to ordering fine dining to go. We’ll see how it works when the order goes into effect tomorrow.