• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

bleedpurple

It's been a week full of sickness (the wife, 3 year old, and 5 month old all had the flu) and stress at our house. Thankfully, everyone seems to be on the mend.

Tonight I got the word that both of my bourbon barrel picks in Kentucky were cancelled thanks to Corona, so that sucked as well.

So, I had me a couple Irish whiskey drinks tonight to get a head start on St. Patrick's Day.
89760855_10102863522055824_8067134564092346368_o.jpg
Thats all I need. A new Irish whiskey

Horny 4 Life

Thats all I need. A new Irish whiskey

Oh, there are a lot of them about to hit the US market. The Irish Whiskey category is growing very quickly.

This brand, Method & Madness, is made by Irish Distillers at the Midleton Distillery. They're maturing whiskey in bourbon & sherry barrels and then experimenting with finishing in virgin barrels of "exotic" woods. The two in the picture are limited edition bottlings from Ireland and they're pretty darn tasty. The flagship range (Single Grain, Single Pot Still, and Single Malt) is set to be released stateside in Pennsylvania this month (unless coronavirus wrecks that too) and will be rolled out nationally throughout 2020.

HG73

People just laugh when they see my phone. My unread texts are over 400. It once got up to 1200. There's unread notifications all over the place.

It's quite ironc now that you mention OCD. I had it bad when I was a kid. My parents wanted to send me to therapy but they had a friend who was a psychologist who told them to be patient and allow me to figure it out. Apparently she had experience with kids whose parents just threw them into therapy and it screwed them up. She guided them and she was right. Around 20 or 21, I figured it out and it rarely has been a problem since. Ignoring the notifications is one way of dealing with it. Drives my wife crazy.
It's a short trip.