• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Boomhauer

Holy boat, that was a long journey... I'm caught up now. I thought for a minute that my Coronavirus and sporting events thread might become the next HASMSP, but then TXFrog1999 moved it and created his own Covid thread. Seems like that one is about to supplant this one.

Glad to be back, though.

giphy.gif

Do we have a HASMSP medal of some kind? Nice work froginmn!

Purp

Holy boat, that was a long journey... I'm caught up now. I thought for a minute that my Coronavirus and sporting events thread might become the next HASMSP, but then TXFrog1999 moved it and created his own Covid thread. Seems like that one is about to supplant this one.

Glad to be back, though.

giphy.gif
I have the sads now. No more daily reveries from my notification menu. Thanks for the memories @froginmn.

My OCD would explode if I looked at your phone.

People just laugh when they see my phone. My unread texts are over 400. It once got up to 1200. There's unread notifications all over the place.

It's quite ironc now that you mention OCD. I had it bad when I was a kid. My parents wanted to send me to therapy but they had a friend who was a psychologist who told them to be patient and allow me to figure it out. Apparently she had experience with kids whose parents just threw them into therapy and it screwed them up. She guided them and she was right. Around 20 or 21, I figured it out and it rarely has been a problem since. Ignoring the notifications is one way of dealing with it. Drives my wife crazy.

TCURiggs

People just laugh when they see my phone. My unread texts are over 400. It once got up to 1200. There's unread notifications all over the place.

It's quite ironc now that you mention OCD. I had it bad when I was a kid. My parents wanted to send me to therapy but they had a friend who was a psychologist who told them to be patient and allow me to figure it out. Apparently she had experience with kids whose parents just threw them into therapy and it screwed them up. She guided them and she was right. Around 20 or 21, I figured it out and it rarely has been a problem since. Ignoring the notifications is one way of dealing with it. Drives my wife crazy.

I don't think the strategy worked. You sound like a complete psychopath.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

No I’d say you’re screwed up.

edit: damnit, beaten again.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

I can’t stand a single notification on an app. Sometimes I have to leave things unread so I don’t forget to deal with them and it causes real pain in my brain.

Latest posts