• The KillerFrogs

Who are your 3 favorite Frog Basketball players All-Time

zfrawg

Lee Nailon was pretty awesome.
Bingo was great to watch. Had a put back dunk off a missed free throw against SMU (maybe Fresno) that was sick.
Greedy Daniels was fun to watch too. Quick hands, could score and always creating turnovers.

(All-Name Team 2002: Greedy, Rebel, Bingo, Nucleus... didn't really matter who else was on the floor)

Froggy Style

1. Jamie Dixon - one of 70,000 people who witnessed the shot. Frog fan for life.

2. Kurt Thomas - great player, and Geology classmate. Good dude.

3. Dennis Nutt - hung out with me and roomy in the dorm room at Killingsworth basketball camp. Taught me how to annoy the room below us with a wire hanger and a glass bottle.

Honorable mention for Penny just for one amazing dunk. Killer for being a good coach and neighbor, and Tubbs for saying hello and buying appetizers on free app night.

Last edited:

MTfrog5

Top Five in no particular order
Darrell Browder
Kyan Anderson
Kurt Thomas
Lee Nailon
Desmond Bane
Anderson would have been towards the top of everyone’s list if he wasn’t the one that made some terrible teams bad. Would love to see him with the athletes we have now.

Paint It Purple

Because results matter. 1967-68 Tournament
Team.
James cash

Jerry chambers

Mike Sechrist

Rick Wittenbraker

Jeff Harp

Bill Swanson

Mickey McCarty

James Kerth

Carey Sloan

Tom Swift

Tommy Gowan

Les Bradley

denverfrog

Darrell Browder
Carvin Holcombe
Goo Kennedy
Honorable Mention
6th man- Jeff Baker
Pure Shooter- Dennis Nutt
Best Guy EVER at taking a charge.....Cuney Luke
And the Killer, of course.

PurpleBlood87

Anderson would have been towards the top of everyone’s list if he wasn’t the one that made some terrible teams bad. Would love to see him with the athletes we have now.

He was such a good kid in high school. Felt so bad that he had to play all those games at Wilkerson-Greines.
Wish he could have played on these last few teams.

I also liked Cory Santee and Bingo.