• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

We are sitting at only 2 commits for 2021. Other top programs are either at double digit commitments or nearing. Let's get going TCU football. Recruiting is the name of the game.

https://247sports.com/college/tcu/Season/2021-Football/Commits/

the most commitments from one of our big 12 peers is 6 right now and i can't recall when the frogs have had a large number of commitments early in the year.

other factor is frogs don't have a large senior class (10-11 scholarship seniors on the current roster?) so i would imagine that while they would love to be done for the year they will be selective

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

Lanky OT out of AZ getting lots of interest

Isaia Glass 6-5/245 Queens Creek, AZ offers include OkieSt, AZ, IOSt, washSt and others

Purp

Just a sampling
Georgia, Michigan 2 commits
LSU,Alabama,Oklahoma Texas A&M, Auburn 3 commits

Yeah time to panic
Add to this that our 2021 class will likely be even smaller that the 2020 class and there's little reason to panic. Seems like I saw recently we have something like 15 spots available in the 2021 class. Factor in some unexpected departures and maybe that gets us to 20, some of which are likely to be filled with grad xfers and JuCos.

MTfrog5

Add to this that our 2021 class will likely be even smaller that the 2020 class and there's little reason to panic. Seems like I saw recently we have something like 15 spots available in the 2021 class. Factor in some unexpected departures and maybe that gets us to 20, some of which are likely to be filled with grad xfers and JuCos.
Sounds like 15 is the number with unexpected departures. Number is around 10-12