• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

4 Oaks Frog

I think both of these guys are are slip and fall lawyers in the vein of Jim Adler. I’m sure they talk to their families in the same manner.
“HI HONEY, I’M HOME!!!!!

GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

tcumaniac

IMG_2687-scaled.jpg

Here's a story on the guy:
https://baylorlariat.com/2020/02/10/saturdays-are-for-the-bears-super-fan-by-choice/

froginaustin

Weird that he has absolutely no connection to Baylor other than he went to games as a kid.
Turns out that SAT scores matter and a 700 ain’t getting you in to very many schools.
I thought that admission to Baylor— “conditional” admission— depended on being able to sign your name to a full-price check that would clear. No?

nwlafrog

They are brothers. And proud of things like drinking fishbowls at bars with little bendable straws and getting kicked out for drinking too much. They seem quite proud of their childish behavior.

Lmao Nope! Not in 236 chump

“My brother and I walk in with our masks on and fans are yelling at us or talking trash,” Carver said. “I make it known from the start that for four quarters you will know I am here. The look on their faces feels like they have never had fans come in and act like they own the place, but it’s how we walk in there.”