• The KillerFrogs

TCU vs Cal Game 3

CountryFrog

Really appreciate these score updates. .3-0 end of 6th. It would help, though if you told us who just tuned in who was 3 and who was 0.
Not trying to be a bumpas but you can check gofrogs.com for scores. I go there on my phone and there are always scores of games at the top. Scroll over until you get to the Sunday baseball game, click on stats, and it will take you to the gametracker where you can see the score.

Coming to kfc for scores on any game is mostly a fool's errand. All you get here is bitching and moaning for 2.5 hours before Quilter makes a post showing that we won the game.

froghair

Has any had a positive experience with HFTV? I hit for 2 yrs when it was first available and dumped it because it was so unreliable. I heard that this game was on HFTV but cannot get anything. On top of that the Summary stats are screwed up and late and there is no radio coverage. If anyone has had a good experience HFTV please let me know.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Has any had a positive experience with HFTV? I hit for 2 yrs when it was first available and dumped it because it was so unreliable. I heard that this game was on HFTV but cannot get anything. On top of that the Summary stats are screwed up and late and there is no radio coverage. If anyone has had a good experience HFTV please let me know.
mine is fine

Eight

which browser are you using?

Brog

Not trying to be a bumpas but you can check gofrogs.com for scores. I go there on my phone and there are always scores of games at the top. Scroll over until you get to the Sunday baseball game, click on stats, and it will take you to the gametracker where you can see the score.

Coming to kfc for scores on any game is mostly a fool's errand. All you get here is bitching and moaning for 2.5 hours before Quilter makes a post showing that we won the game.

Oh thanks. I didn't know any of that, of course. I really appreciate those who put current scores up. Still just a suggestion that instead of 3-0, it could be 3-0 Frogs. I could then be happier quicker.

AroundWorldFrog

Baseball is on gofrogs.com for free

Not sure why people randomly started talking about women’s basketball in the middle of the baseball game thread
Cause there's not a thread and thought people might actually be interested? People post updates from other sports all of the time.

Next time I'll just randomly talk about BBQ. Seems to be okay.