• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

HFrog12

Bump for nomads that can't stand being inside. If you are walking on campus and want to snap some pics that would be great.

I was very much looking forward to taking my son to the spring game this weekend and checking out the new club. Damn corona.

HToady

Rode my bike on campus this morning and around the area. It looks like construction crews are making hay. All three incomplete projects on campus are going full force. They were installing outdoor seats in ,the new area of tha stadium this morning.

But I wonder how this will be impacted by the shelter in place that goes into effect at midnight?

Brog

Rode my bike on campus this morning and around the area. It looks like construction crews are making hay. All three incomplete projects on campus are going full force. They were installing outdoor seats in ,the new area of tha stadium this morning.

But I wonder how this will be impacted by the shelter in place that goes into effect at midnight?

My understanding is that construction projects, commercial and residential, can go on uninterrupted. Hope that's right. With no students on campus, the construction folk have an easier time. (Except, of course, no girls in short shorts to watch.)

Eight

I’m trying to get out tonight for a walk around campus. It’s been way past dark the past two days before I could quit for the day. I’ll get them for everyone soon if no one else does.

make sure you are carrying your letter in case you get stopped by campus police

Big Frog II

has the east side club already been filled? I wonder how the economic slow down is goinig to effect sales in that area
I'm quite certain, that any of the club seats not purchased already will be a hard sell for a while with people being laid off and the stock market about 1/3 off. Not to mention oil prices way, way down.

frogs9497

Just a few pics of the stadium and random campus shots during our walk. I took these over a span of a couple of evenings. The stadium gates were open the first evening, but we didn't have much daylight and it was somewhat foggy. Those pics aren't the best. We had more light this evening but the stadium gates were closed. I got as close to the east-side suites as I could.

IMG_2956.JPG IMG_2967.JPG IMG_2970.JPG IMG_2971.JPG IMG_2973.JPG IMG_2974.JPG IMG_2978.JPG IMG_2980.JPG IMG_2982.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_2981.JPG
    IMG_2981.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 8