• The KillerFrogs

Is Their a Way to Stream the Baseball Games on My Fire Stick or AppleTV?

Bizarro Frog

I know I can stream from my phone to the AppleTV but that seems inefficient. Is there a way to add the TCU app on either device?

Thanks

Purp

I know I can stream from my phone to the AppleTV but that seems inefficient. Is there a way to add the TCU app on either device?

Thanks
I wasn't able to figure out a way to do it on the Roku, but the FireStick has a browser and I went to gofrogs.com on that and was able to stream perfectly that way. If someone knows a way to get the riffram app on the Roku and FireStick that would be even better, but I have a feeling that app isn't designed for TVs like it is for smart phones.

Bizarro Frog

I wasn't able to figure out a way to do it on the Roku, but the FireStick has a browser and I went to gofrogs.com on that and was able to stream perfectly that way. If someone knows a way to get the riffram app on the Roku and FireStick that would be even better, but I have a feeling that app isn't designed for TVs like it is for smart phones.

Thank You. I will give it a try.

Opintel

Moderators
Example: the last baseball series on BTN+, pulled it up on PC, then transferred to the TV, for display and audio.

They call it casting. Worked well.

flyfishingfrog

Thanks
Any app you have on your phone is available for download and use directly on AppleTV - you don’t have to cast it from your phone or iPad

probably the one big advantage appleTV has over other sticks - any apple store app can be used on AppleTV also

flyfishingfrog

Did your grandson write this post?
No. But he did teach me that - was the reason we went with AppleTV over all the others - because even his grandmother can figure out how to download an app on her iPhone and she never got the Roku or smartTV app thing beyond the Netflix button on the remote

GenXFrog

It can be done on the Firestick. It is a bit non-intuitive though,

Install the Firefox web browser. Go to gofrogs.com, Change configuration in firefox to use the desktop version of the webpage, as the mobile version of the video stream does not work. Enjoy.