• The KillerFrogs

Wilder-Fury II

FrogAbroad

Sort of an anti-climatic ending, but Wilder's corner did the right thing. Couple of brave men.

Edit: Fury can fight, but I hope he never has to make a living with his singing voice.

SuperTFrog

This fight was so different from the last. Something is going to come out explaining it. No way that Fury’s camp just trained better. Wilder had nothing from the start of he fight. After the ear hole shot he clearly could not keep his balance. Real dud of a fight.

Showtime Joe 2.0

Need to tighten up heavyweight weight class. Shouldn’t be a 30-40-50lb weight difference between fighters.
I couldn't disagree more. The beauty of the heavyweight division has always been that there's a minimum weight but no maximum. That's why it has historically been considered the pinnacle of the profession. While the fight tonight was dominated by Fury from start to finish, I could not be happier that all the hype around the match has rejuvenated interest in the division.

And as long as Fury stays unbeaten, that interest will remain and conceivably grow. The man is simply a beast and has a personality to match his talents. When he had those "slave girls" carry him into the arena on a throne with Patsy Cline's "Crazy" blasting over the sound system, I just about lost it! Long live the Gypsy King!

MTfrog5

Also twitter blowing up about the first knockdown. If Wilder has any clue in defense he wouldn’t have got hit in the behind of the ear. Dude is a one trick pony.