• The KillerFrogs

TCU Construction Updates

netty2424

EP3VIjmUwAA3NzM
EP3TNRdUcAEtS5k
EP3TNRUVUAIcydw
EP3TNRWUUAAnfdz
Looks like they hung the railings upside down.

MAcFroggy

On campus hotel will be a big winner for TCU and hopefully more investment on Berry Street.

I assume it will do well on football weekends, but I am interested how it will do throughout the rest of the year. I imagine it will do fine when there are a lot of families in town (move in weekend, parents weekend, etc.), but not sure about normal weekdays and weekends. I assume a lot of research was done for this project and they have pretty high expectations of usage, but that location just never stuck out as a great place for a hotel.

LeagueCityFrog

I assume it will do well on football weekends, but I am interested how it will do throughout the rest of the year. I imagine it will do fine when there are a lot of families in town (move in weekend, parents weekend, etc.), but not sure about normal weekdays and weekends. I assume a lot of research was done for this project and they have pretty high expectations of usage, but that location just never stuck out as a great place for a hotel.

Have you seen how many families tour TCU every week? Then events like Colonial too. It will do the business.

BABYFACE

why does it look like the hotel is progressing faster than the east side suites?
Much easier project pertaining to the hotel. Plus, now the east side is no longer a rush job. Just needs to ready to go by start of the season. I imagine it will be completed by June at the latest.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
There are very few hotels in that part of town. It will be used by more than just TCU visitors.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
For anyone that hasn’t visited the stadium, now that it is nearing completion the east side looks pretty damn amazing and totally changed how the entire stadium looks. The glass on the loge boxes and suites reflects the Jumbotron colors at night and is a very cool effect.