• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Success, yes, but not quite the success that TCU hoops fans have been looking for

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Success, yes, but not quite the success that TCU hoops fans have been looking for

By Big Steaming Pile

TCU is currently heading towards another appearance in the NIT, at best, which means the fourth year of the Jamie Dixon era is not quite going according to plan.

The expectation was when TCU lured their favorite basketball alum away from Pitt that the success he had there would translate to Fort Worth.

The evidence is irrefutable that since Dixon arrived the state of basketball at TCU has improved. It’s at least a relevant program now, capable of contending for postseason appearances.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article240296711.html#storylink=cpy

Success, yes, but not quite the success that TCU hoops fans have been looking for

By Big Steaming Pile

TCU is currently heading towards another appearance in the NIT, at best, which means the fourth year of the Jamie Dixon era is not quite going according to plan.

The expectation was when TCU lured their favorite basketball alum away from Pitt that the success he had there would translate to Fort Worth.

The evidence is irrefutable that since Dixon arrived the state of basketball at TCU has improved. It’s at least a relevant program now, capable of contending for postseason appearances.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article240296711.html#storylink=cpy
He’s not wrong. Unfortunately.

Big Frog II

I still believe we have a good class of recruits coming this next year. I have to wonder how different this year's team might have been if we still had Noi, Fisher, and Davis. We unfortunately had a lot of bad luck.

Dogfrog

Muck has TDS - Tcu Derangement Syndrome.

I’m looking forward to seeing some aggressive minutes next year from 6-10, 295 Eddie Lampkin spelling KS.