• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

LawFrog504

Don't know why we talk about recruiting. It makes GP's life easier to do without it, much like making a bowl game this year. Cannot believe he made that statement and no one said a word about it. So beyond unacceptable and he was let off the hook by everyone. Not to mention we had 7 guys make the combine, it's fine, all good. Disgrace.

Wexahu

Don't know why we talk about recruiting. It makes GP's life easier to do without it, much like making a bowl game this year. Cannot believe he made that statement and no one said a word about it. So beyond unacceptable and he was let off the hook by everyone. Not to mention we had 7 guys make the combine, it's fine, all good. Disgrace.

Just landed the 3rd best recruiting class in the conference according to the people who do that kind of thing for a living,

You're acting like an idiot.

LawFrog504

Just landed the 3rd best recruiting class in the conference according to the people who do that kind of thing for a living,

You're acting like an idiot.
Hope those kids don't want to make a bowl, because gary's life is easier without one so he doesn't care if we make one or not. He makes $5 million per year btw.

Wexahu

Hope those kids don't want to make a bowl, because gary's life is easier without one so he doesn't care if we make one or not. He makes $5 million per year btw.

I know he does. GP needs to get better results, I get it. I think pretty much everyone here does. Not sure what point you're trying to make about recruiting. Recruiting for the most part is going pretty well and some people like to follow it and talk about it.

Again, you're acting like an idiot.

RoyaltyWorePurple

I know he does. GP needs to get better results, I get it. I think pretty much everyone here does. Not sure what point you're trying to make about recruiting. Recruiting for the most part is going pretty well and some people like to follow it and talk about it.

Again, you're acting like an idiot.
I was SO confused...then I realized its clearly someone I have on ignore. I can tell who it was by the commentary back. It works!!!

CryptoMiner

We need a good TE in this class....

Elijah Arroyo TE 6-4/210 Independence HS (Frisco TX) offers include Georgia, Alabama, Purdue, Penn St and many others

CryptoMiner

Alexander Honig to Gunnar Helm for 6, das is gut

Gunnar Helm TE 66/220 Cherry Creek HS (CO) kid is racking up the offers which include Aub, KanSt, OkieSt, Tenn, AZSt and many others. Extremely underrated on the boards but college coaches, including TCU are on him.

flyfishingfrog

Did you get up this morning and think my life is so bad, I think I will try to troll to try and achieve any measure of success today?

CryptoMiner

Jack Bech WR 6-2/210 St Thomas More Lafayette, LA absurd stats of 91 rec for 1,686 YDs and 20 TDs. Recent offers by Vandy and Boston College.