• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Tech Game Thread - ESPN2

sandiegojack

Basketball games are really hard to watch. There is no entertainment or suspense. I will not pay for ESPN+ and usually lose interest when it is on free ESPN. Sad state of affairs. Same mistakes game after game after game.

sdj

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Basketball games are really hard to watch. There is no entertainment or suspense. I will not pay for ESPN+ and usually lose interest when it is on free ESPN. Sad state of affairs. Same mistakes game after game after game.

sdj
I will give you this. I'm not on the super down side, but you're right - these games have been horrible to watch. Even the ones we win or are competitive in still contain TCU playing 20 to 30 minutes of awful basketball. Hell, the opponent does too, much of the time.

4th. down

We don't really know what's going on except we are losing badly. We are not just losing, this is almost beyond comprehension comparing our home game with TT to this road game. TT outscores us in 1 half for more points than we score in the entire game. Not a Debbie Downer but really, we've got a Captain of the Ship problem here and Donati can pump all the sunshine he wants but that will not solve our problem.

LisaLT

saturday might be the most important game remaining on the frogs schedule.

not sure what needs to happen in the next four days, but this team has to get back to moving the basketball in the half court, stop the constant dribbling while everyone else stands flat footed, and i wouldn't mind they push the tempo and attack the basket in transition
That and get all new players.