• The KillerFrogs

Frogs v Tech Game Thread - ESPN2

LVH

Any up and coming coaches out there?

I dont think this upcoming offseason will be the best cycle when it comes to that kind of coach.

The big names at the mid major ranks are not realistic. Brian Dutcher is an SDSU lifer, and Anthony Grant already flamed out at the P5 level.

Then you have candidates like Grant McCassland and Brian Wardle who our fanbase would reject because of the style of ball those coaches play(extremely slow paced, defense focused)

Wexahu

Jamie has clearly lost this team.

From what I’ve picked up on, Jamie can be a hard coach to play for. He’s definitely not what you would call a player’s coach. Frankly, he can be kind of. That can be perfectly effective when the team is winning, but in times of adversity it can lead to a disastrous spiral out of control, which is what we’re witnessing right now.

He’s got a pompous, arrogant vibe about him. Don’t know how that impacts things but I could see how players could get tired of him pretty quickly.

ATC Frog

I dont think this upcoming offseason will be the best cycle when it comes to that kind of coach.

The big names at the mid major ranks are not realistic. Brian Dutcher is an SDSU lifer, and Anthony Grant already flamed out at the P5 level.

Then you have candidates like Grant McCassland and Brian Wardle who our fanbase would reject because of the style of ball those coaches play(extremely slow paced, defense focused)

fun fact: I knew McCasland when he coached at Midwestern State.

and I figured you’d say our fans would reject him because he’s a Baylor alum and was an assistant coach there not too long ago. His offenses at MSU were high powered and fun to watch, FWIW

SuperTFrog

Do you remember when we were 2 points away from beating UT and starting 5-2 in conference. Feels like a life time ago. These frogs need us to back them this weekend against KSU. Bleed purple or bleed out!

Eight

saturday might be the most important game remaining on the frogs schedule.

not sure what needs to happen in the next four days, but this team has to get back to moving the basketball in the half court, stop the constant dribbling while everyone else stands flat footed, and i wouldn't mind they push the tempo and attack the basket in transition