• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

FrogCop19

Sanctions to include having to employ four coaches within 5 years, get a taste of success before going back into the dumpster, and having a logo where their mascot looks like one of the Village People in a sailor's cap.

Wexahu

I’d call that a slap on the wrist if I’ve ever seen on. Upperclassmen don’t even sit out a full series and I highly doubt they sit any series worth a damn

What did they do? All it says is a “hazing incident”. Hard to tell whether it’s a slap on the wrist without knowing what the crime was.

MTfrog5

What did they do? All it says is a “hazing incident”. Hard to tell whether it’s a slap on the wrist without knowing what the crime was.
Doesn’t matter. Suspend them all at once for an entire series at least. Not whenever you pick and choose what guys sit when. Not first incident involving hazing at that school either.

Big Frog II

Or he wanted to take his first HC job, cash in, know he wasn’t going to win a championship at Baylor anyway so sanctions don’t matter and then use the job to springboard him into an SEC HC job. I’d take $5MM a year with low expectations.
I would take 5 mil a year with no expectations.