• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

I was just scanning the field of candidates for the Senate seat in Alabama (not political). Here is the thumbnail bio for one Tommy Tuberville, who is actually doing rather well. Note any omissions?

Party: Republican Party

Incumbent: No

Political Office:
None

Biography:
Tuberville graduated from Southern Arkansas University. He was head coach for several college football teams between 1995 and 2016, including at Auburn University and the University of Cincinnati. He retired in 2016, when he became a member of ESPN's broadcast staff.

I read something a few months ago where his wife is the biggest reason why he's not doing better.

nwlafrog

Right there with you. Been feeling like crap since Saturday afternoon, thought I was maybe kind of getting over it earlier today, now feel worse than I have yet. There’s only so much sleep and NyQuil one can stand.

I took 2 fireball whiskey hot toddy’s to the dome and 2 Benadryl. Hopefully I can get more than 3hrs of sleep for the first time this week.

Edit- sounds sketchy now that I typed that out.

nwlafrog

10:15 - I’m going to get some sleep tonight and wake up refreshed and feeling well again.

My brain on mucinex D - Sike!
giphy.gif

Latest posts