• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

Paul in uhh

Star Telegram has a good article on Patterson's latest recruiting class:

Screenshot-20200206-192153-Twitter.jpg

I like having a good basketball team but where the rubber meets the road I’d rather win one football national title than 5 basketball ones.

AroundWorldFrog

Star Telegram has a good article on Patterson's latest recruiting class:

Screenshot-20200206-192153-Twitter.jpg
You know, right, that this is where Baylor/Waco/Baptists rear their ugly hypocritical head the highest. Your women's sports thrive only because of gay women that are/were banned under school rules and are hated by Baptists. Now scheiss off.

Last edited:

Frog81

“Nah, it's all good. There aren't any games to win in February. UT and aTm should know that too.”

Yawn. Be rest assured that when the Bears get to the national stage, they will do what they do best: chicken choke. Just like the Fiesta Bowl, the Cotton Bowl and the Sugar Bowl, they will find a way to embarrass themselves and remind everyone why they are a laughingstock...

Froggish

Ware and Kell are not on scholly but correct on Niland also ST says Downing on Scholly-82

How can Ware not be put on Scholarship after playing significantly in every game? Kell I assumed would be placed on scholarship for this year. It has been reported that we have only 1 open spot.

Froggish

They are wrong.

I would bet that the scholarship discrepancy is in that a few ships will go to players already in the program. Reagor and Blacklock have to officially get off the books. Maybe Downing, Ware, and Kell reserving one for a Grad Transfer. I am pretty certain we aren't going to take 3-4 more Grad Transfers

Last edited:

CryptoMiner

Interesting OLB/S prospect still available

Brayden Gerlich OLB 6-4/190 Colleyville Heritage switched from WR to OLB/S for Colleyville his senior year and made a huge impact. Has signed with Navarro CC as a backup.

His mother is the head womens basketball coach at UTA and was an assistant coach at Tech (where she played college ball) when Cumbie was playing QB there.