• The KillerFrogs

2020 Recruiting Thread

CryptoMiner

Is there anyone else in play that might sign today or transfer in? Do transfers have the option of joining at anytime?

Transfers other than transfers from 2 year programs do not sign an LOI and the rules on dead periods, signing periods, etc do not apply. They do count against the 85 limit if put on athletic scholly and must follow enrollment requirements.

Probably won't know all of the transfers until summer period or just before.

CryptoMiner

not sure that is why img academy and such were formed, but yes, they do have their share of athletic boarding schools.

i would be interested in knowing the actual numbers as well as have we seen drops in the number of participants in the states

IMG sprung out of tennis and golf camps that were located in Florida. The concept is that they introduce themselves to some of the best athletes at an early age, help them develop and then represent them when they turn pro.

Eight

That Sturment looks like a grown arse man!

people tend to change five years or so out of high school

HINIBQGHUJNJTIF.20170714154722.jpg

storment as a college freshman in 2016

Bizarro Frog

Transfers other than transfers from 2 year programs do not sign an LOI and the rules on dead periods, signing periods, etc do not apply. They do count against the 85 limit if put on athletic scholly and must follow enrollment requirements.

Probably won't know all of the transfers until summer period or just before.
Thank you

Eight

Means the coaching staff made it clear to him they feel the same way.

frogs have 8 returning receivers on their current roster. taye barber in i believe 20 games has 61 catches for 675 yards and 2 td's.

the other 7 returning receivers in 117 games played have 88 catches for 1,191 yards and 6 td's

granted the frogs have only 1 senior in that group, there is talent, and players can improve but this is a position they must get much better production from the group as a whole.

jalen reagor for his career of 39 games had 148 catches for 2,248 yards, and 22 td's. yes, he dropped passes, didn't always block, fumbled, and quit on some routes and with all that had just one less career catch than the frogs returning 8 receivers, roughly 400 more receiving yards, and 14 more td's

Froggish

frogs have 8 returning receivers on their current roster. taye barber in i believe 20 games has 61 catches for 675 yards and 2 td's.

the other 7 returning receivers in 117 games played have 88 catches for 1,191 yards and 6 td's

granted the frogs have only 1 senior in that group, there is talent, and players can improve but this is a position they must get much better production from the group as a whole.

jalen reagor for his career of 39 games had 148 catches for 2,248 yards, and 22 td's. yes, he dropped passes, didn't always block, fumbled, and quit on some routes and with all that had just one less career catch than the frogs returning 8 receivers, roughly 400 more receiving yards, and 14 more td's

Barber and Wells are the only two who have earned a right to be penciled in to the starting lineup going into spring..

Eight

Barber and Wells are the only two who have earned a right to be penciled in to the starting lineup going into spring..

normally when i do a quick calc on numbers i have an idea what the result is going to be and i knew barber was the most productive returning receiver, but i was surprised to see reagor's career numbers compared to the 8 returning receivers on the current roster