• The KillerFrogs

Thru the night and tomorrow

Tumbleweed

Think we are missing a great opportunity that will benefit many of us, including grandparents.

As your area in particular, becomes rain, ice, sleet snow bound, jump on killerfrogs and give us all a report. First hand reports are often far more accurate than weather reports and you can see a pattern develop and make good decisions that may impact you and your family.

BTW saw an interesting stream of a 18 wheeler crossing over the great divide from Grand Junction to Denver. He said look at this as a school bus was passing him on the highway. Out the window.....was 22 feet of snow and behind him....a snow plow.

FrogAbroad

Was snowing about an hour ago in El Paso. Local weather peeps predicting icy roads from about 2300 tonight untill 1100 tomorrow, especially on Transmountain that links the west and east sides of town. Gonna be interesting, folks.

Billy Clyde

Nothing so far at my house in SW FW. Conditions are prime though, heavy clouds and temps falling from 36 now to 32 by 6 am. My boy went to bed praying for heavy snow and no school, lol.

Wog68

East Central Indiana will have the devil to pay by tomorrow. Ice, snow, sleet all on the way. Just played golf on Monday.

Billy Clyde

About 20 degrees cooler than usual here in Arizona. Still 100% sunshine. But with the high in the 50s, be sure to wear long sleeves on the golf course today.

Did I do that right?

Oh Yeah??? If you're in Phoenix I've got two words for you: Inversion.

OTOH, if you are in Sedona, or anyplace else up north, I got nothing.

Eight

Oh Yeah??? If you're in Phoenix I've got two words for you: Inversion.

OTOH, if you are in Sedona, or anyplace else up north, I got nothing.

I've got two words for you: Inversion.

source.gif