• The KillerFrogs

How did Mahomes do against TCU?

Brog

I'm sure not a Tech fan, but I'm an east Texan and a Texan, SO, I've become a big fan of Patrick Mahomes. And I'm trying to remember how he did against us when he was at Tech. Can anyone remember those days well enough to answer that question?

Frog DJ

Frogs won in ‘14 and ‘15.

Raiders won in ‘16.

‘14 was a blowout.

The other two were close.

Go Frogs!

Eight

he played at the very end of 2014 game and threw 11 passes.

in the 2015 he was 25/ 45 for 392 and 2 td's

in the 2016 game he was 24 / 39 for 2016 yards, 2 td's and 1 int. frogs really played well defensively in that game, but frogs lost it in 2ot. interesting fact is the combined qbr for hill and sawyer was less than pat's for the game.

puckster59

he played at the very end of 2014 game and threw 11 passes.

in the 2015 he was 25/ 45 for 392 and 2 td's

in the 2016 game he was 24 / 39 for 2016 yards, 2 td's and 1 int. frogs really played well defensively in that game, but frogs lost it in 2ot. interesting fact is the combined qbr for hill and sawyer was less than pat's for the game.
That 840-yard wheel route killed us.

talor

I watched a game he played, it may not have been us, but he was slinging it around with a bum leg for more than half the game as well. I just remember thinking he has no team around him and is gutting this out and making it close. Was always impressed.

Hell of a QB room at Tech around this time... had Davis Webb who is still in the NFL, Mahomes, and Mayfield who couldnt crack the two deep!