• The KillerFrogs

FWST: The Big 12 baseball tournament reportedly headed to Globe Life Field

MAcFroggy

You sound like a North Dallas guy.

East Dallas.

Frisco and Arlington are probably equal distances away. Arlington might actually be closer.

I do not love Frisco. However, if my choices are Arlington or Frisco, I would chose Frisco.

On top of the area of the stadiums themselves, Dr Pepper (or whatever it is now) is a much better choice for a college baseball environment. Family friendly, cheaper concessions, easy in/out, etc.

BABYFACE

East Dallas.

Frisco and Arlington are probably equal distances away. Arlington might actually be closer.

I do not love Frisco. However, if my choices are Arlington or Frisco, I would chose Frisco.

On top of the area of the stadiums themselves, Dr Pepper (or whatever it is now) is a much better choice for a college baseball environment. Family friendly, cheaper concessions, easy in/out, etc.
Do not disagree with that pertaining to the stadiums in question. It’s just that indoor takes away weather concerns and Arlington is centrally located in DFW.

If they were going to move it away the Brickyard in OKC, the new Ranger digs, makes sense. I figure it will be in Arlington for a few years then their will be some in the conference wanting other back at OKC.