• The KillerFrogs

2023-2024 European Football Thread

Purp

Liverpool are dominant this year. And it's crazy bc they were thought to be level with City going into the season, if not a smidge behind them. They're an impressive side this season.

tcujsauce

Should be fun watch the this guy playing RB opposite of Davies. Speed for days at the fullback spot now.

Considering they are saving up for a massive summer shopping spree (Sané, Havertz, Upamecano), this was a good deal, and pushes Pavard back into CB depth which is badly needed currently.

tcujsauce

you can buy a number of pieces with that much capital.

curious when the move gets made and who makes that deal.

I obviously assume he’ll be headed to England. Bayern finna shell out around €100m for Sané, so I could see City getting in on that, even though they don’t really have room for him.

Man U is desperate for anything so I’m sure they’d back the armored truck up for him.

Last edited:

Eight

I’m starting to allow myself to dream of what the USMNT might look like in a couple years.

only a matter of time for him to get that first goal. dortmund has tried to run chances through him each time he has subbed in and he has come close in the prior matches, but nothing like that effort.

classic dortmund match, over 800 passes with an insane completion percentage, 20 shots, and they lose because of defensive breakdowns.