• The KillerFrogs

PressBox DFW / Gil Lebreton

Purp

But Gil is one of like 15 writers they had. I understand if something is going on with him, but all of the other writers have stopped adding content. On top of that, they all went radio silent.

I always thought the Star-Telegram organization was the big problem with the sports section and not the writers. Maybe I had it wrong the whole time?
Gil wasn't just one of the 15. He started the whole thing. If something has happened to him the others could be staying quiet out of deference to him.

CryptoMiner

The man hasn't tweeted since December 2. I think that is a cause for concern.

FWIW I think that was his birthday. Maybe he is reflecting on his life choices and where he wants to go from here. Possibly he is taking a long walk knowing as Kierkegaard said " Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" and he has yet to resolve where his future life as it is progressing and true desires and wants really intersect if at all.

Anyway that's a possibility....

Last edited:

ShadowFrog

Moderators
FWIW I think that was his birthday. Maybe he is reflecting on his life choices and where he wants to go from here. possibly he is taking a long walk knowing as Kierkegaard said " Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" and he has yet to resolve where his future life as it is progressing and true desires and wants really intersect if at all.

das some deep doo-doo

Froginbedford

FWIW I think that was his birthday. Maybe he is reflecting on his life choices and where he wants to go from here. Possibly he is taking a long walk knowing as Kierkegaard said " Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards" and he has yet to resolve where his future life as it is progressing and true desires and wants really intersect if at all.

"A graduate is someone who is a little worried about his future...." Tagline in movie trailer, 1967....Yeah, back then we had to go to movie theaters to see cinema....

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

Yeah that’s probably it.

PurplFrawg

Administrator

The_Thinker,_Auguste_Rodin.jpg