• The KillerFrogs

TCU Dorm Flood / Ceiling Collapse

tcumaniac

Not sure what the backstory to this is, but this video has gone viral today and is apparently from the sophomore dorm King Hall in the TCU Commons.

Last edited:

RufeBruton

was that you the third floor Wog area in The Milton Hilton!?!
2nd floor of fraternity house. I did a backstroke start from the windows, slide across the bathroom floor, slide under the privacy screen by the door, slide out the door, into the dorm room across from the bathroom. Waved at the Housemother as I crossed into the dorm room. A visit to Col Murray was in order.

Mean Purple

When you blocked up the drain in the showers at Clark, it would float the shoes right out of the RA's closet.
In the early mid 90s there was, what we could guess, was a homeless person who would climb through the window (or sneak through the door I guess) to the 1st floor restroom/showers in Clark and sleep in there a few nights in the winter. I saw the guy a few times. Few days later we got notice to not leave windows open, etc.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain

@TxFrog1999 still having issues with IG embeds. This doesn’t show anything?
Anyone else not seeing the IG embed? I’m on an up to date iPhoneX.

I'm going to have to change the media embed plugin, the current one has a developer that can't seem to keep up with the many changes these networks continue to make to their embed codes. Plus, Facebook sucks.