• The KillerFrogs

TCU Alum in XFL Draft

BearlyAFrog

Poor Turpin, would have liked to see him get a shot, especially if Oakman made it.

Oakman never got convicted of anything.

606880452-750x422.png

Billy Clyde

Oakman never got convicted of anything.

606880452-750x422.png

Actually, dumb scheiss, Oakman DID get convicted. When the verdict reads, "We the Jury find the Defendant GUILTY," that means you are convicted. The conviction was much later reversed on appeal. So "never convicted of anything," is, to keep it simple for a simpleton, a lie.

Turpin, on the other hand, will have his charge dismissed, without EVER having any conviction, upon completion of his probation.

So you are basically batting a thousand in being wrong. Kudos.

I know Baylors don't let facts or words get in the way of their stupid, but at least want you to be aware of your stupid, since you probably were too stupid to know your stupid.

BearlyAFrog

Oakman might have done it, Turpin actually did do it. Doesn't matter. Truth be told both of these guys are probably female disrespecting [ Arschloch]s. If your daughters were the ones involved in these incidents with these two, would you still be defending them? I hold no great esteem for Shawn Oakman. If he did what was accused then let him rot in hell. I just despise the modern tribalism. If he wears green then he's a rapin piece of [ Finebaum ]. If he wears purple then he's a good kid that made a mistake and deserves another chance. Its ridiculous.