• The KillerFrogs

TCU Golf 2019-2020

MTfrog5

After the crap he pulled on the driving range at Colonial a couple years ago- I lost all interest in Bryson. He is like a science project that has run its course, didn’t turn out the way we expected and everyone should move on
Curious about this story that I missed about the driving range. Not really sure how he thought a 38” wedge would work. Watching him choke up around the greens on chips makes me laugh

PO Frog

After the crap he pulled on the driving range at Colonial a couple years ago- I lost all interest in Bryson. He is like a science project that has run its course, didn’t turn out the way we expected and everyone should move on
I take a backseat to nobody in my sports hate for Bryson but he has won 7 times as a pro and 6 on the PGA tour. Not the worst science project on record.

flyfishingfrog

I take a backseat to nobody in my sports hate for Bryson but he has won 7 times as a pro and 6 on the PGA tour. Not the worst science project on record.
He is as a person and the over analyzing and 6 person “team” to evaluate atmospheric fluctuations has grown tiresome

he has a ton of talent and all that crap gets in his way

JogginFrog

Round 2 being played at a different course--from the scorecard, looks like Rockwood?

Edit: Round 3 at another course--from the scorecard, my guess is Texas Rangers Golf Club. Top three, with 18 holes remaining, is Oliveira, Gums and Christopherson.

Fourth and final qualifying round is complete--from the scorecard (and the scores, all but one being +4 or higher), it was played at Colonial. Oliveira schooled the competition, with a 67 to finish at -12 over 72 holes. No one else finished better than Even.

Thomas Allkins did not play in the qualifier--he was the top finisher in the last fall tournament, so I'm guessing he was exempt and will be playing in Hawaii. If so, the others who appear to have qualified are Gums (E), Christopherson (+3) and Laussot (+6).

Edit: Allkins is not in the lineup; possible injury? Frogs will field Fernandez de Oliveira, Gums, Christopherson, Laussot, and Frimodt--four freshmen and a sophomore.

Last edited:

ShreveFrog

Tom Hoge shoots -4 in 3rd round of Waste Management Open, tied for 11th, 6 shots back of the leader Finau heading into Sunday. He's at least in for another big check for the second week in a row against a strong field.

MTfrog5

Tom Hoge shoots -4 in 3rd round of Waste Management Open, tied for 11th, 6 shots back of the leader Finau heading into Sunday. He's at least in for another big check for the second week in a row against a strong field.
Would love to see him have a really good two years and be in the running for the next Ryder Cup

JogginFrog

Frogs shoot -4 on Day 1, -2 on Day 2. They are T9 at a team, but closer to 14th than 7th, so it will be difficult for them to move up. While the Frogs aren't going low, they have done well to avoid big numbers--only one double and nothing above that over 180 total holes played.

Individually, Mateo Fernandez de Oliveira leads TCU at -4 (T22); Aymeric Laussot is -3 (T31).