• The KillerFrogs

#BAYLORTEARS

ShadowFrog

Moderators
And no sexual assaults for three years in a row?

REPORTED sexual assaults

Remember that short scene in Bill Murray stripes movie? When the recruiter he had to ask the required questions, have you ever been convicted of a major felony? Murray says, felony? Recruiter says yeah you know like rape, robbery etc. Bill Murray says convicted?? Recruiter says yeah, convicted. Murray says, no no never convicted.

Eight

I'd say a minimum of 50 years.

giphy.gif

Frog-in-law1995

Guys, honest predicament. It seems that my kids are getting in trouble at school (all elementary aged) because they always refer to Baylor as “Stupid Baylor”. My wife seems to think that it is because I always refer to them as Stupid Baylor in any context. I don’t see any correlation whatsoever.

Thoughts?

Take my approach. Principal called to say a teacher overhead my son call another kid a scheiss face. Told the principal I knew the other kid and my son was right.

H-Town Frog

Guys, honest predicament. It seems that my kids are getting in trouble at school (all elementary aged) because they always refer to Baylor as “Stupid Baylor”. My wife seems to think that it is because I always refer to them as Stupid Baylor in any context. I don’t see any correlation whatsoever.

Thoughts?

When my daughter, now TCU freshman, was a senior in high school, several of her classmates/friends wanted her to go on a visit to baylor with them. My daughter responded, "Rape U, no thanks."