• The KillerFrogs

Big 12 vs SEC Challenge 2020

tcumaniac

Two back to back egregious foul calls against bane within a matter of 10 seconds. First was a faux push off foul while he was dribbling. Seconds later he got called for looking at the Arkansas player the wrong way on defense. Then shortly after that PJ called for a BS foul too.

Skip Jansen

Didn’t say it was TCU’s fault. What Dickie’s was “supposed” to do is irrelevant to my way of thinking. When they weren’t staffed by a given date or delinquent on any other project milestones, should have moved the game.

That wasn't part of the agreement. The game was scheduled almost two years ago. Not to mention, tickets were on sale months ago as well.

flyfishingfrog

so basically if we decide to push it inside to Samuel to take advantage of his size - no one else on the team can do anything positive?

concerning how much RJ seems to struggle mightily at the start of bigger games.

And geez we need a PG that can control the game vs turn it over - I know it is supposed to be coming with experience but it needs to get here.

I have much much faith in Bane than RJ.
Of course and with that comes expectation. Jamie sat him down before Tech and told him look you’re one of the best players in the Big 12. We need you to play like it. Now I understand he’s hampered here by some chicken [ Finebaum ] fouls calls but his half time stats are abysmal.