• The KillerFrogs

Sitting around waiting for the NFL games

Having nothing better to do, and with the mortgage business being a little slow right now, I was thinking of a way to make a little extra money.

It occurred to me that if I take every post made about Kill, Cumbie, Meacham, Patterson, etc., that has been made on kf.c and 247, enter everything written into a computer that will analyze it there is no doubt I can sell this as "analytics." I think TCU Athletics Dept. would pay at at least $250. But there is so much crap, it might not be worth nearly that much.

How long until football season starts again?

Billy Clyde

I don't see it. . . Pretty sure you need to be fired a couple of times from other jobs before your analytical skills have any credibility.

netty2424

Having nothing better to do, and with the mortgage business being a little slow right now, I was thinking of a way to make a little extra money.

It occurred to me that if I take every post made about Kill, Cumbie, Meacham, Patterson, etc., that has been made on kf.c and 247, enter everything written into a computer that will analyze it there is no doubt I can sell this as "analytics." I think TCU Athletics Dept. would pay at at least $250. But there is so much crap, it might not be worth nearly that much.

What’s causing the slowness in the market?

Armadillo

That’s not analytics Zebra, that’s stalking!

Just kidding.

sarcasm/font

What’s causing the slowness in the market?
The market is strong, but I’m not having a lot of luck getting Realtors/Builders to send me any business. I would hate to think it’s because of my age (72) and they prefer younger Loan Officers, but........

Back to football, and, yes, that TD run of Mahomes was crazy good.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Looks like it's going to be 49ers and Chiefs in the Super Bowl. Aaron Rodgers is great but I don't know if he can come back from 17 down against this 49ers defense.