• The KillerFrogs

Ladies hammered OU in Norman....

Atomic Frawg

82-63..... 3rd conference road win of the year. Talented, balanced, veteran team that has a chance to make a post season run this year IMO. Check them out if you get a chance.
Another solid win. That may boost the RPI and have them in the top two in the conference. I'm still a little hesitant though. I treat their basketball games like a baseball no no. I only bring them up after it's over.

AroundWorldFrog

Pebley is growing 'em up.

I wish we had a truly talented tall, big body in the middle. 6'3" is our biggest player. We need a 6'5" - 6'6" body in there and we'd be close to being a very, very good team. I believe we are a darn good team right now.

Moose Stuff

Pebley is growing 'em up.

I wish we had a truly talented tall, big body in the middle. 6'3" is our biggest player. We need a 6'5" - 6'6" body in there and we'd be close to being a very, very good team. I believe we are a darn good team right now.

Admittedly not a big women’s basketball fan...... how many team’s have a legit talented 6’5+ big???

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Admittedly not a big women’s basketball fan...... how many team’s have a legit talented 6’5+ big???

Most of the major schools have 6'3"-6'5" girls with serious athleticism. Baylor's current starting 4 and 5 are prime examples. They aren't just space takers. The one I coached graduates this year, thank goodness. Tired of seeing her abuse my alma mater.