• The KillerFrogs

Jerry Kill officially added

TAINTed frog

giphy.gif

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
This is a huge question I'd like to see answered. Wasn't he having seizures and stuff on the field?
IIRC, he did suffer a seizure on the field at Minn. He stepped back from coaching at that time, noting that the stress of the job was a contributing factor in his health issues. I have not heard of any issues since then, but as an analyst, such medical issues are not nearly as news-worthy.

I truly hope that Kill is someone who can tell GMFP in confidence where the problems are and have his opinion respected.

jake102

Plus he's not a coach. Not sure what responsibilities, if any, he will really have on game days. His impact will come during the week

researchfrog

He'll be an analyst, just like he was for Fuente at VT. Hopefully, he really was instrumental in helping Fuente overcome his early season offensive slump last year. Regardless, I see it as a positive sign.

As CGP's best friend and an outsider, he should be able to tell CGP anything and it won't be colored by his existing relationships with the staff.

Eight

Plus he's not a coach. Not sure what responsibilities, if any, he will really have on game days. His impact will come during the week

he will have plenty of responsibility on game day as he isn't taking the day off.

might not be on the sideline, might not be calling plays, but i promise you he will be involved and more critical to his health are the hours spent working during the week and how he takes care of himself

Palliative Care

That's exactly what he can not do...not take care of himself and stress out. Still as I said breakthrough seizure events are always possible no matter what you do.