• The KillerFrogs

Where are the morons...

Farmfrog

I’m not “sure” anyone said we wouldn’t win a conference game just that they wouldn’t be “surprised” if we didn’t win any. I said we weren’t going to be the worst team in the conference but several posters thought I was crazy.

Armadillo

Who said we’d go 0-18 in basketball this year?

3-0, tied for first place. Nice start. And yes, I know we’ve played the worst teams in the conference, but we beat them.

It's only January 11th and we already have a contender for worst thread of the year.

Good job big12...er...I mean Frognosticator.

:p:):rolleyes:

Brog

Who said we’d go 0-18 in basketball this year?

3-0, tied for first place. Nice start. And yes, I know we’ve played the worst teams in the conference, but we beat them.

Yeah, but don't we get to play those same three teams again before the season's over? If we would win those, it would be six wins, and add two from UT and we're up to 8 wins this year. No wonder I feels so good.

PurplFrawg

Administrator
I was talking to a local about guy who is a true UT big money donor about their basketball team. He wants Shaka gone, and as soon as possible. He's waiting to see what CDC is going to do about it. I suggested that CDC was good at answering tweets, but was probably spending his time looking for the next step up on his career ladder. This guy said, "there is no better job than Texas." He is also not real pleased with the football coach. Said UT should not be picking coaches out of the lesser conferences. The delusion is everywhere.

y2kFrog

Yeah, but don't we get to play those same three teams again before the season's over? If we would win those, it would be six wins, and add two from UT and we're up to 8 wins this year. No wonder I feels so good.

We win at least 1 or 2 more at home against the others and we’re golden.

MTfrog5

Iowa State is blowing out OU currently. We are as good or better then KSU, OSU, ISU, UT, and OU. I see 5 or 6 as a strong possibility right now.
The way other teams shoot in the conference as well plus the way we seem to be committed to defense, I think 8 is a real possibility.