• The KillerFrogs

FCS title game.....

Eight

Can we steal some of NDSU’s plays? They ran a beautiful RPO that turned into a wide open TE 20 yards downfield, although it turned out he was actually ineligible because the wideout on his side was on the LOS...still a beautiful play.

big key for that working is they have a mindset they are going to run the ball, don't care what the defensive alignment is, and then punish the defense when they look for the run

Pharm Frog

Can we steal some of NDSU’s plays? They ran a beautiful RPO that turned into a wide open TE 20 yards downfield, although it turned out he was actually ineligible because the wideout on his side was on the LOS...still a beautiful play.

I can design an abundance of beautiful plays run from illegal formations. That said still wouldn’t mind having a few of those players.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
The Bison are a well-coached bunch. Clockwork timing, confidence, execution, poise...

I wish the Frogs looked that good.

Froggish

Seems like recruiting FCS and G5 coach/transfers is falling right into our strategy for winning the B12