• The KillerFrogs

RB Coach - Scoop

CryptoMiner

Decent but not great hire. Was let go along with the entire CSU staff with the coaching change after coaching there five seasons and is a good recruiter. Was at Louisiana Monroe before CSU and also coached at Montana State, Wyoming and Northern Colorado where he played.

Froggish

Decent but not great hire. Was let go along with the entire CSU staff with the coaching change and is a good recruiter. Was at Louisiana Monroe before CSU and also coached at Montana State, Wyoming and Northern Colorado where he played.

RB coaches in my opinion bring most their value on the recruiting trail. I know he’s been recruiting LA and TX for a long time but I have no idea if that meens he can get us into the living rooms of high level recruits. If he can’t it was flat out a bad hire. If he can well we’re alright. He just started following Dominic on Twitter

CryptoMiner

RB coaches in my opinion bring most their value on the recruiting trail. I know he’s been recruiting LA and TX for a long time but I have no idea if that meens he can get us into the living rooms of high level recruits. If he can’t it was flat out a bad hire

Very personable and liked by the players however he has never been at a school where he could recruit at a high level, CSU being his highest level. Been at it for 21 years already.