• The KillerFrogs

Coaches Film Room - National Championship game

hometown frog

That holgo Gary show from a couple of seasons ago was football gold.

really cool to see which coaches intuitively see play development and which ones react. I really liked the first one where Mack Brown was there. He’s another one that just understood the plan development real time.

TooColdU

That holgo Gary show from a couple of seasons ago was football gold.

really cool to see which coaches intuitively see play development and which ones react. I really liked the first one where Mack Brown was there. He’s another one that just understood the plan development real time.

If Mack Brown shows up, keep the remote away from him. That was the only thing bogging down the show.

dawg

Hopefully one CFP Final Monday soon LHCGMFP will be unavailable for the Coaches' Film Room because he's coaching in the game.

Need Leach in there with Gary. That would be gold, but the Mullet will be entertaining as well. I get the feeling that Gary and Gundy like and respect each other.

FrogCop19

Hopefully one CFP Final Monday soon LHCGMFP will be unavailable for the Coaches' Film Room because he's coaching in the game.

Need Leach in there with Gary. That would be gold, but the Mullet will be entertaining as well. I get the feeling that Gary and Gundy like and respect each other.
Can you imagine the tangents and incomplete sentences/thoughts that would be flying around that room? HCGMFP wouldn't be able to complete his sentences fast enough before Leach would move on from someone's fat girlfriend to which mascot would win in a no-holds barred MMA fight.

Purp

I think this one will go similarly to the one with Holgo. They know each other well, respect each other, and will converse similarly with one another. I'm excited about this one.