• The KillerFrogs

Basketball Allegations

It's really too bad. Corey was just getting his coaching career started. Hope he doesn't get hit too hard.
Unless I'm missing something, the guy took a bribe and is causing a school that employed him and had no connection to the athlete he was trying to steer in exchange for said bribe to have to deal with his crap. Thus, I don't care how hard he gets hit.

Skip Jansen

Unless I'm missing something, the guy took a bribe and is causing a school that employed him and had no connection to the athlete he was trying to steer in exchange for said bribe to have to deal with his crap. Thus, I don't care how hard he gets hit.

That's fine. He made a mistake and he'll have to deal with the consequences. I just hope it doesn't cost him his career.

Froglaw

As an NCAA school TCU seems to panic when the NCAA puts their foot on our campus. At the very least, I do.

Prior to 1977, TCU had minimal violations and consequentially no real concerns as the rest of the SWC cheated, lied, bribed, bought, hired known criminals as head coaches, and committed criminal acts to build national power programs.

Wacker discovers the Mama Pizza plot that Faithful Frogs created out of complete frustration with an unjust system that rewarded the cheaters as the Frogs struggled to compete with the SMU,s and ATM's of the conference.

Wacker being Wacker he calls the NCAA and their siege guns unload on Amon G. Carter stadium.

Unjust, unfair, and an unreasonable walking death penalty follows throughout the majority of the late 80's and most of the 90's.

So forgive me if my knee jerk reaction is to wish unfortunate events upon the NCAA's leadership and non-investigators.

BTW, scatter shooting and wondering what institutional control violations have been found in Waco.

Also, wondering why Rhule left a highly successful NCAA job for the NFL even though he expressed his desire to end his career by the Brazos.

FrogCop19

As an NCAA school TCU seems to panic when the NCAA puts their foot on our campus. At the very least, I do.

Prior to 1977, TCU had minimal violations and consequentially no real concerns as the rest of the SWC cheated, lied, bribed, bought, hired known criminals as head coaches, and committed criminal acts to build national power programs.

Wacker discovers the Mama Pizza plot that Faithful Frogs created out of complete frustration with an unjust system that rewarded the cheaters as the Frogs struggled to compete with the SMU,s and ATM's of the conference.

Wacker being Wacker he calls the NCAA and their siege guns unload on Amon G. Carter stadium.

Unjust, unfair, and an unreasonable walking death penalty follows throughout the majority of the late 80's and most of the 90's.

So forgive me if my knee jerk reaction is to wish unfortunate events upon the NCAA's leadership and non-investigators.

BTW, scatter shooting and wondering what institutional control violations have been found in Waco.

Also, wondering why Rhule left a highly successful NCAA job for the NFL even though he expressed his desire to end his career by the Brazos.

Maybe because being by the Brazos would have ended his career?

:cool: