• The KillerFrogs

Doug Meacham returning to the staff [MOD EDIT: Now Official]

HG73

I just saw more creativity in Buffalo's first drive than I saw in TCU's entire season.

What is Coach Winder doing these days? We need a QB coach who will bring back the 'Oh, what a beautiful morning" attitude instead of relying on some
aggie moron to help the QBs get better.
I had been thinking about coach Winder also and didn't realize or remember he had passed. Was an excellent QB coach.

Look if GP wasn’t going to completely blow up the offensive staff this is likely the best we could hope for. I’ll wait to see how he fills Luper’s job but on balance I’m fine with it.

TCU_91

This is just (half way) kicking the can down the road. The fact we are sitting here January 7th and nothing of significance can been done, while the rest of the football world has made changes screams mediocre.

To say I am disappointed with GP is an understatement.

Whatever happen to measuring staff on a two year time line? Surely Patterson has seen these past 2+ years of cute play calling and getting our arses kicked on offense warrants a full staff turn over.

I think my give a damn is about broke.

Eight

on jeremy's podcast he is going through a monologue justifying the movement of anderson for a variety of reasons and then he takes a very interesting change in the conversation.

he mentions first that thomsen benefitted from coaching the experienced offensive line that anderson coached when they were inexperienced in 2016.

next thing mentioned is jeremy was talking to patterson and there is a mention of the number of sacks the frogs offensive line gave up in 2019 and that it has been a long time since the frogs gave up 30 sacks in a year.

first, sacks are not merely a function of the offensive line. not uncommon for a young quarterback to hold the ball too long and not throw it away, but set that aside for a moment.

the last time the frogs gave up 30+ sacks in a season was? 2016

PO Frog

on jeremy's podcast he is going through a monologue justifying the movement of anderson for a variety of reasons and then he takes a very interesting change in the conversation.

he mentions first that thomsen benefitted from coaching the experienced offensive line that anderson coached when they were inexperienced in 2016.

next thing mentioned is jeremy was talking to patterson and there is a mention of the number of sacks the frogs offensive line gave up in 2019 and that it has been a long time since the frogs gave up 30 sacks in a year.

first, sacks are not merely a function of the offensive line. not uncommon for a young quarterback to hold the ball too long and not throw it away, but set that aside for a moment.

the last time the frogs gave up 30+ sacks in a season was? 2016
Not in love with the Anderson move but CT wasn’t getting it done imo. Let’s cross our fingers and hope Jarrett gets the job he’s apparently up for ...

Eight

Not in love with the Anderson move but CT wasn’t getting it done imo. Let’s cross our fingers and hope Jarrett gets the job he’s apparently up for ...

i agree things weren't good and really wasn't trying to revisit the anderson decision as point out things get said to justify decisions in this program that are comical.

somehow 2016 didn't happen, somehow recent shortcomings offset past breakdowns, and the biggest frustration is opportunities lost to make adjustments without blowing everything up.

Frogo

I too can get behind this sentiment although she apparently smokes like a chimney, which drops her some for me.

bcdb24046e163f0a82d5368a33c9ccf5.gif

Uh-oh. There goes her skin.

4 Oaks Frog

Is it really official?
Didn’t we try this very thing one time before. So we don’t get rid of any of the rotten meat? We just tape some old, not quite rotten meat around it? I hope this is the solution, but uh!?!
I don’t feel so confident. How bout you?
GO FROGS!
BEAT EVERYBODY!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and [Baylor asshoe]!!

McGregor's Goat

I unsubscribed a couple games into the season when it was clear that he absolutely would not criticize Delton and continued to grade Delton even with Duggan. I don't dislike him or think he's a bad guy or anything, just felt more like state propaganda than actual information.