• The KillerFrogs

Rhule to Carolina

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I am glad Jurrah Jones didn't go the college route with the Cowboys hire. Will be interesting to see who Baylor gets. Rhule did leave things in good shape program wise.

jake102

Not surprised that he’s leaving, a little surprised that it’s to Carolina and not NYG.

I'm shocked. Based on everything I have seen he wanted a place with some kind of structure at QB. NYG aren't great but a lot better than where the Panthers are.

tcumaniac

b17e998a96162e20117291f90b274582.gif

FrogCoach84

If Brewer doesn’t retire immediately, it doesn’t matter what kind of offense he runs. He’s going to have issues down the road. Unfortunate.

Seeing that mouth breather Craig Smoak pushing the “it was his neck” narrative on social media after Brewer got knocked loopy in Sugar Bowl....the baylor machine just keeps on finding new ways to be awful people.

Purp

I am glad Jurrah Jones didn't go the college route with the Cowboys hire. Will be interesting to see who Baylor gets. Rhule did leave things in good shape program wise.
Are you just referring to the fact that there haven't been any reported rapes by his players? Aside from that fact the program is not in a healthy place. He's leaving quite a dearth of talent behind and this year's recruiting class may end up being the worst in the history of the B12 now that he's leaving less than a month before NSD.

Baylor now has to hire a new head coach, probably replace several assistants, AND recruit more players than they signed in the first signing period who are better than the ones they signed in the first signing period. Recall, only one from that original group was ranked higher than our average player ranking and that guy was previously committed to us until we decided we needed better.

I think he's leaving things in pretty bad shape program-wise and I'm going to be riveted by their struggles over the coming month. Popcorn is now popping.